Unit Price: £7.25
Carton Price: £29.00
Whether it's providing tools to put a purple octopus on the moon, or enabling teachers to bring arts-infused learning into the classroom, Crayola is passionate about helping parents and educators raise creatively alive children who we believe will grow to be inspired, original adults. Our company has inspired artistic creativity in children for more than 100 years - since the first box of Crayola crayons rolled off the assembly line in 1903. The company began when cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith took over Edwin's father's pigment business in 1885. Early products included red oxide pigment used as barn paint and carbon black used in car tires.
- A real working coupe to colour in and add a personalised style!
- Wipe off the car and when ready, colour it and create new designs again and again!
- Style up Bluebell using the dry erase pens and stickers.
- Colour in Bluebell’s body, hair and face, then wipe off and colour again and again
- Can fit two dolls!
- Recommended for ages 3 years and over.
9.5 x 32.5 x 2.4 centimeters.
Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Please login to view prices and place an order.
Need an account? Sign up here