Italy in the Middle Ages. It is of paramount importance to build castles at attractive locations. But unfortunately other landlords also try to gain power in the country. In this exciting strategy game the players gradually develop their influence and try to collect as many raw materials as possible. With the unusual turning mechanism of the tiles, every player has the power to distribute the raw materials between himself and the other players on each turn. Building of castles then results in victory points depending on the positions of the villages and cities - and that's what it's all about, if you want to become the most successful landlord.
- In Castelli players gradually develop their influence and try to collect as many raw materials as possible
- Building castles then results in victory points, depending on the positions of nearby villages and cities
- Two expansion modules included Dilemma and Battle can be combined freely with the basic game; They increase the challenge and time of play gradually
- 2-4 Players/Playing Time 45 Minutes.
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish & Dutch.
- 29.97 x 29.97 x 8.13 centimeters.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Please login to view prices and place an order.
Need an account? Sign up here